Fortress Investment Group is an investment management firm based in New York City. Fortress Investment Group LLC was founded as a private equity firm in 1998 by Wesley R. Edens, Rob Kauffman, and Randal Nardone. When Fortress launched on the NYSE on February 9, 2007, it was the first large private equity firm in the United States to be traded publicly. As of June 30, 2016, the firm managed approximately $70.2 billion alternative assets in private equity, liquid hedge funds and credit funds.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/150071110432.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.