LeBlock is a virtual LEGO game built on the blockchain. The game essentially allows users to build a world using blocks of different colors, a digital world that operates similarly to how the real world works, comprised of financial markets and complex infrastructure. LeBlock was founded by a team of game lovers and has since grown into a robust gaming community with nearly 70,000 users. By the end of this year, the LeBlock ecosystem will reach a projected 200,000 gamers, and more games expected to launch.
LeBlock aims to pioneer a LEGO-like “Blockchain World”. Players can build houses, roads, and yards. Every deed and transaction is recorded on the blockchain, and goods and services can be traded with TAT, the in-game token. TAT will also be the main token for 2 upcoming games built on LeBlock. These games are slated for release in Q3 and Q4 of this year.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/151560184199.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.