Jake Chervinsky is General Counsel at Compound Finance. Former litigator at Kobre & Kim and Baker McKenzie.
Jake Chervinsky, who serves as Defense Counsel in U.S. government criminal investigation’s at Kobre & Kim, about Securities Law, accreditation standards, terrorism financing, the applications of the Howey Test to crypto, and why Blockstream may be the most important company in the industry.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/152132209623.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.