Polkawallet provide Cross-chain asset one-stop management, convenient staking and governance, the private key is self-owned. In order to give users a more humane and more convenient experience, as the entrance of the polkadot network, the user is provided with more intuitive visual data and status change display to guarantee the user's right to know and network participation.
Manage Relaychain & Parachain assets, anywhere, anytime.
Users can add assets, support Relaychain and Parachain to transfer, receive, and view the transfer history and state. Have the visual asset change analysis chart, make it easier for users to analyze assets. Users are notified when they receive the asset and can view the transfer details data.
The private key is self-owned, and have the Gesture,Fingerprint, Facial recognition, Hot and cold wallet mechanism, users can set their own scheme. Our team is developing a new encryption scheme -- high-dimensional fractal encryption, will be used to safeguard the security of a user using the polkawallet.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/154765687696.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.