T-Labs, Telekom Innovation Laboratories. Experts, scientists, and young entrepreneurs from more than 25 nations. This is T-Labs.
At Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs), the passion for innovation and technology drives 300+ international experts and scientists to work together in the three core fields of Decentralization, Intelligence and Experiences. T-Labs is the R&D unit of Deutsche Telekom and is in close partnership with Technische Universität Berlin. At its sites in Berlin, Darmstadt, Beer Sheva, Budapest and Vienna, T-Labs sits amongst a world-class host of universities, startups, investors, research institutes and corporate innovation hubs to jointly shape the future of communication services.
The T-Labs team is engaged to live the entrepreneurial spirit and focus on developing Proof of Concepts (PoC) and Minimum Viable Products (MVP), which highlight future technology applications. In that way, T-Labs fosters its agility to adapt to a fast-changing and vibrant environment and always pursues cutting-edge technologies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/155614388551.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.