The blockchain and cryptocurrency markets are still quite young and as they mature it is important that communities band together to help each other to support and protect the growing market. As stated in our mission statement, BCMA is a consortium of miners from around the world who want to help their fellow miners and grow the market as a whole.
BCMA is a nonprofit organization with the stated purpose of educating people about the blockchain, mining, and it’s crypto markets. It is our belief that by educating both our fellow miners as well as people outside our space, we can help the market grow and embrace the proper industry regulations.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/156076502846.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Join the fight to gain clarity around the regulation of cryptocurrency!
Chamber of Digital Commerce
The world's leading blockchain trade association.
Blockchain Research Institute
Identifying Apps for Blockchain to Transform Businesses and Competitiveness.
Building a more secure and connected world.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.