The blockchain and cryptocurrency markets are still quite young and as they mature it is important that communities band together to help each other to support and protect the growing market. As stated in our mission statement, BCMA is a consortium of miners from around the world who want to help their fellow miners and grow the market as a whole.
BCMA is a nonprofit organization with the stated purpose of educating people about the blockchain, mining, and it’s crypto markets. It is our belief that by educating both our fellow miners as well as people outside our space, we can help the market grow and embrace the proper industry regulations.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/156076502846.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Zero Knowledge Identity Management Solutions.
Asia Blockchain Foundation
Take Part in the Global Blockchain Benchmarking Study.
The Illinois Blockchain Initiative
Explore the innovations of blockchain and their impact on government.
Building an internet where to control of own data, identity and destiny.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!
- Jack Clancy Senior Full Stack Engineer at ConsenSys.
- DeFi Score A community-driven standard for assessing DeFi risk.
- Chris Abejon Director of Finance at Tendermint.
- Chainsfr Send cryptocurrency by email.
- Ari Juels Professor at Cornell Tech.
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.