The blockchain and cryptocurrency markets are still quite young and as they mature it is important that communities band together to help each other to support and protect the growing market. As stated in our mission statement, BCMA is a consortium of miners from around the world who want to help their fellow miners and grow the market as a whole.
BCMA is a nonprofit organization with the stated purpose of educating people about the blockchain, mining, and it’s crypto markets. It is our belief that by educating both our fellow miners as well as people outside our space, we can help the market grow and embrace the proper industry regulations.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/156076502846.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.