Peter Wuille is a Bitcoin Core developer and the co-founder of Blockstream. He is #2 in terms of commits to Bitcoin Core and is responsible for important improvements to Bitcoin like BIP 66, libsecp256k1, and Segregated Witness.
Programming languages: C++, C, Perl, Java, Bash, (PG)SQL, Haskell, OCaml, PHP system administration: linux, apache, postgresql, ldap Specialties: programming languages, compilers, cryptography.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/156482576642.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.