Jill Carlson is Principal at Slow Ventures; Co-Founder of Open Money Initiative; Advisor at O(1) Labs, Algorand, UMA.
I work in technology. I focus on innovation around markets and governance.
I am a co-founder of the Open Money Initiative, a non-profit research organization working to guarantee the right to a free and open financial system.
I co-host a podcast about cryptocurrency called What Grinds My Gears.
I advise startups including Algorand, O(1) Labs, and Risk Labs. I have consulted for projects including 0x, dYdX, CoinList, Tezos, and the Electric Coin (Zcash) Company. I have also worked with big institutions like the International Monetary Fund.
In my former lives, I was a bond trader on Wall Street and a classics enthusiast.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/157996928878.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- DistX The most rewarding and flexible token sale platform.
- BooBank Truly Deflational yield farming.
- Tim Templeton Dev & creator of Zombie.
- RottenSwap Deflationary yield farming token.
- QuiverX xEarn Yield-Farming Protocol.
- yAxis Supreme defi yield aggregator and more.
- Dark.Build Building DeFi aggressively.
- Axia Amazing Blend of Crypto Index Investing and Yield Farming in One Protocol.
- Vox Finance Let your voice shape the future of decentralized finance.
- DEUS Finance Next Generation Asset Tokenization.