Stanford Blockchain Conference will explore the use of formal methods, empirical analysis, and risk modeling to better understand security and systemic risk in blockchain protocols. We aim to foster multidisciplinary collaboration among practitioners and researchers in blockchain protocols, distributed systems, cryptography, computer security, and risk management. The talks and papers from the previous event in this conference series (formerly known as BPASE) are available here: 2017; 2018.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/159229574553.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.