Cryptoeconomic systems will redefine the way we understand business and economics in the 21st century.
The community conference on tokens, cryptoeconomic systems and the new engineering discipline Token Engineering. TEGG presents the latest research, application cases and great initiatives to nurture the ecosystem of this new discipline.
After ICOs, what’s the future for funding decentralized systems? How to distribute tokens, and drive network activity? How to model cryptoeconomic systems? What’s the most up-to-date token engineering tech stack and process? How to govern tokenized systems and what’s the future in regulation?
TEGG is teaming up with DappCon this year. We are glad to present you the TEGG program at one of the largest blockchain developer conferences in Europe.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/160016780528.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.