Cryptoeconomic systems will redefine the way we understand business and economics in the 21st century.
The community conference on tokens, cryptoeconomic systems and the new engineering discipline Token Engineering. TEGG presents the latest research, application cases and great initiatives to nurture the ecosystem of this new discipline.
After ICOs, what’s the future for funding decentralized systems? How to distribute tokens, and drive network activity? How to model cryptoeconomic systems? What’s the most up-to-date token engineering tech stack and process? How to govern tokenized systems and what’s the future in regulation?
TEGG is teaming up with DappCon this year. We are glad to present you the TEGG program at one of the largest blockchain developer conferences in Europe.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/160016780528.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.