Law & policy reporter at Fortune. Lawyer. Crypto. IP aficionado.
Jeff John Roberts explains the intersection of law, culture and new technologies. He writes about IP, blockchain and cyber security for Fortune, and his work has appeared in a variety of other outlets, including BusinessWeek, Reuters, Fortune and the New York Times. In 2016, he finished a Knight-Bagehot Fellowship at Columbia Business School.
He covers subjects like patent reform, blockchain technology, hacking and privacy in the age of Facebook. His ebook offers the first behind-the-scenes account of Google’s book-scanning project.
Jeff is an authority on copyright and other intellectual property issues, and is licensed to practice law in New York and Ontario. He frequently appears on radio and TV programs to share perspectives on subjects like technology, new media and Google.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/160849292432.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.