Law & policy reporter at Fortune. Lawyer. Crypto. IP aficionado.
Jeff John Roberts explains the intersection of law, culture and new technologies. He writes about IP, blockchain and cyber security for Fortune, and his work has appeared in a variety of other outlets, including BusinessWeek, Reuters, Fortune and the New York Times. In 2016, he finished a Knight-Bagehot Fellowship at Columbia Business School.
He covers subjects like patent reform, blockchain technology, hacking and privacy in the age of Facebook. His ebook offers the first behind-the-scenes account of Google’s book-scanning project.
Jeff is an authority on copyright and other intellectual property issues, and is licensed to practice law in New York and Ontario. He frequently appears on radio and TV programs to share perspectives on subjects like technology, new media and Google.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/160849292432.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.