Organising and uniting the thriving blockchain community in Berlin.
In the last five years, Berlin has rapidly grown into one of the global blockchain hotspots due to its favorable conditions as a startup location. Within the blockchain community, Berlin is frequently labelled as the next “Blockchain Capital”. With over 100 blockchain startups based in Berlin, it has one of the most active and vibrant ecosystems worldwide. Nevertheless, the local community is still highly fragmented, which makes it difficult to coordinate activities to further promote Berlin as a global blockchain hub. Additionally, stakeholders outside of the blockchain space don’t have a single point of entry to interact with the Berlin blockchain ecosystem. BerChain was started to solve this challenge and unite the Berlin blockchain community to help promoting Berlin as the next Blockchain Capital.
Our mission is to connect and promote the Berlin blockchain community inside and outside the blockchain ecosystem to position Berlin as the global blockchain capital.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/161081347951.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.