Organising and uniting the thriving blockchain community in Berlin.
In the last five years, Berlin has rapidly grown into one of the global blockchain hotspots due to its favorable conditions as a startup location. Within the blockchain community, Berlin is frequently labelled as the next “Blockchain Capital”. With over 100 blockchain startups based in Berlin, it has one of the most active and vibrant ecosystems worldwide. Nevertheless, the local community is still highly fragmented, which makes it difficult to coordinate activities to further promote Berlin as a global blockchain hub. Additionally, stakeholders outside of the blockchain space don’t have a single point of entry to interact with the Berlin blockchain ecosystem. BerChain was started to solve this challenge and unite the Berlin blockchain community to help promoting Berlin as the next Blockchain Capital.
Our mission is to connect and promote the Berlin blockchain community inside and outside the blockchain ecosystem to position Berlin as the global blockchain capital.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/161081347951.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.
- Finney Master your Bitcoin Wealth.
- Gavin McDermott Investor at IDEO CoLab Ventures.
- Catena The trusted Enterprise Grade Node solution verifying data on Chainlink.
- Kristin Smith Executive Director, Blockchain Association.