We drive adoption of nodes on the bitcoin network.
Running a full node allows you to:
Independently and privately verify you’ve received a transaction with finality, instead of just trusting miner hash power. Decide for yourself which consensus rules you want to enforce, such as the 21M cap, through the software implementation you run. Contribute to network capacity by opening port 8333 and allow on-boarding of new nodes.
StartNode R&D is a research and development group for stakeholders including investment funds, exchanges, custodians, and others in the bitcoin ecosystem. We guide experimentation with running and testing full nodes, as well as new frontiers such as Lightning Network.
Simply put: the bitcoin security model depends on most users running a full node to verify incoming payments. Members of the group understand the need to support and drive node adoption for both their own self-interest, and for the network as a whole.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/163489434353.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.