Meron Colbeci is Director of Product, Blockchain at Facebook. As Senior Vice President of Product, Meron oversees the management and direction of SoFi’s consumer offerings. He joined SoFi after eight years at PayPal, ultimately overseeing a large portion of its consumer product portfolio including person-to-person payments and consumer financial services. Under his leadership, these consumer products became a significant revenue generator for PayPal and the fastest growing consumer acquisition channel for the business. Prior to PayPal, he held product roles at Nice Systems Inc. and M-Systems Ltd. (later acquired by SanDisk). Meron brings a passion for delightful experiences that solve consumer pain points, especially as it relates to financial well-being.
Meron holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and General History from Tel-Aviv University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/163983740437.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.