Block Key Capital (BKC) is a US-based research and investment firm dealing exclusively with the emerging cryptoasset class.
BKC’s founding partners were first brought together while creating their university’s blockchain organization. Here they discovered a mutual passion and drive to be a part of the blockchain revolution. With more than 20 years of combined experience in the space, these eight like-minded individuals launched BKC Investments with the goal of providing exposure and education in this emerging asset class.
Additionally, BKC has developed a wide range of affiliates, including the BlockVenture Coalition and Miami University’s Blockchain Club. BlockVenture Coalition combines a growing network of universities, venture capital firms, and leading individuals in the blockchain space. BKC also has close ties to Miami University’s Blockchain Club, connecting them to a large student and faculty base that expands their educational outreach. BKC works closely with The Block Tribune – an unbiased cryptocurrency and blockchain news publisher – in offering weekly news updates and occasional opinion pieces regarding the cryptoasset environment.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/165131875887.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Essential investments into crypto assets and blockchain companies.
Act as the catalyst for widespread blockchain adoption and innovation.
To empower networks and innovators in building the decentralized future.
Wholly-owned subsidiary of Overstock.com.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.