Florian Huber is Partner at Signature Ventures, Angel Investor in 35+ Startups, Founder of chainDE, united-domains, neubau kompass, Business Angel of the Year 2018.
Florian Huber is a founder, entrepreneur and angel investor based in Berlin and Munich. He’s the founder of united-domains (sold to 1&1 Group in 2015), neubau kompass (Germany’s leading real estate marketplace for new residential constructions) and is an active angel investor in more than 35 startup companies. Florian is also running the website chain.de — a directory of all German blockchain startups and ICOs/STOs. He was awarded "Business Angel of the Year 2018" by the German Business Angels Association (BAND). Currently, Florian is building Signature Ventures - a new VC focussing on early-stage Blockchain startups in Europe and the US.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/166196428822.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.