Florian Huber is Partner at Signature Ventures, Angel Investor in 35+ Startups, Founder of chainDE, united-domains, neubau kompass, Business Angel of the Year 2018.
Florian Huber is a founder, entrepreneur and angel investor based in Berlin and Munich. He’s the founder of united-domains (sold to 1&1 Group in 2015), neubau kompass (Germany’s leading real estate marketplace for new residential constructions) and is an active angel investor in more than 35 startup companies. Florian is also running the website chain.de — a directory of all German blockchain startups and ICOs/STOs. He was awarded "Business Angel of the Year 2018" by the German Business Angels Association (BAND). Currently, Florian is building Signature Ventures - a new VC focussing on early-stage Blockchain startups in Europe and the US.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/166196428822.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.