Foundry Group invests in technology companies throughout the US and Canada. We also invest in the next generation of venture capital fund managers.
We help entrepreneurs and venture capital fund managers turn promising ideas into market-defining and market-leading businesses. We are committed to spreading the Foundry Group ethos through our investment activity as well as in the other ways we engage with the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We started Foundry in 2007, focusing on Seed and Series A investments to help promising entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground. As our portfolio and network grew, so did our vision. We raised Foundry Group Select, a fund focused on early-growth stage investments in our existing portfolio in 2013. In 2016, we launched Foundry Group Next, which builds upon the prior decade of Foundry’s investment strategy to include investing in select venture funds. This part of our strategy represents the institutionalization of almost 30 years of personal investing in venture funds.
Regardless of the size of our initial investment, the size and structure of our funds allow us to continue to fund portfolio companies through their entire financing lifecycles. In addition, our venture capital fund investments give us insight and access to a large number of venture-backed companies at varying stages while extending the reach of our overall network.
In addition to providing capital, we leverage our experience in starting and growing companies, our expertise in the technology industry, and our network of relationships to help outstanding entrepreneurs and venture capital fund managers turn great ideas into great companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/166295799576.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Blockstart Investing With a Difference.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.