Chris Dixon is a general partner. For the past five years, Chris has been an active seed and venture-stage investor at Andreessen Horowitz.
Previously, Chris was the cofounder and CEO of two startups, SiteAdvisor and Hunch. SiteAdvisor was an internet security company that warned web users of security threats. The company was acquired by McAfee in 2006. Hunch was a recommendation technology company that was acquired by eBay in 2011. Chris has been a prolific seed investor, cofounding Founder Collective, a seed venture fund, and making a number of personal angel investments in various technology companies.
Chris started programming as a kid, and was a professional programmer after college at the high-speed options trading firm, Arbitrade. He has a BA and MA in Philosophy from Columbia and an MBA from Harvard.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/167489928812.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Orion Protocol Liquidity Aggregator Protocol.
- DeFi Arts Intelligencer Your bulletin for on-chain art, collectibles, and games.
- QVR Advisors QUANTITATIVE VOLATILITY RESEARCH.
- Benn Eifert Managing Partner at QVR Advisors.
- Zipmex Fully Licensed Leading Digital Asset Exchange in Asia Pacific.
- Raiz Invest spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio.
- HYDAX Secured, Efficient, and Easy-to-use encrypted asset trading platform.
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.