Michael Sonnenshein is Managing Director at Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager. In this role, Michael oversees the daily operations and growth of the business and its $1 billion in assets under management. Michael is responsible for maintaining many of the firm’s key client relationships including family offices, hedge funds, and other institutions as well as managing the development of Grayscale’s single-asset and diversified digital currency products. Prior to joining Grayscale, Michael was a financial advisor at JP Morgan Securities, covering HNW individuals and institutions, and an analyst at Barclays Wealth, providing coverage to middle‐market hedge funds and institutions. Michael earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and his Master of Business Administration from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University. Michael was honored in 2018 as one of Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Wall Street and serves as a member of the CME Group Bitcoin Futures Council and NYU Blockchain Association.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/168176206869.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.