Michael Sonnenshein is Managing Director at Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager. In this role, Michael oversees the daily operations and growth of the business and its $1 billion in assets under management. Michael is responsible for maintaining many of the firm’s key client relationships including family offices, hedge funds, and other institutions as well as managing the development of Grayscale’s single-asset and diversified digital currency products. Prior to joining Grayscale, Michael was a financial advisor at JP Morgan Securities, covering HNW individuals and institutions, and an analyst at Barclays Wealth, providing coverage to middle‐market hedge funds and institutions. Michael earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and his Master of Business Administration from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University. Michael was honored in 2018 as one of Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Wall Street and serves as a member of the CME Group Bitcoin Futures Council and NYU Blockchain Association.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/168176206869.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.