Simon Schwerin is Investor Relations at KILT Protocol. He joined XAIN as a Business Development Manager, after he wrote his Master Thesis about Blockchains and Privacy, specifically concerning the GDPR. He will focus his work on Medixain to build a solution in the Healthcare and Blockchain sector.
He has received an M.Sc. in Business Intelligence and Process Management, after studying International Business in his undergrads. Previously he worked for the Blockchain Start-up BigchainDB on the business strategy and project management side. Formerly, he gathered working experience in the financial, healthcare and IT-consulting sector.
Simon focuses on developing valid business models for blockchain use cases, while keeping privacy by design and regulations in mind. He led the working groups on identity and standardization within the public German blockchain lobby group „Bundesblock“ (Bundesverband Blockchain).
Believing that in achieving something in unity will bring us toward a common goal. Knowledge and learning have to be shared equally and transparently.
Forging a bridge from old to new worlds, paper to digital and centralised to decentralised.
Supporting: Fundraising, Ecosystem Development, Scaling, Timing, Business Strategy, Network Effects.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/168698062130.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!