Nex Cubed is an investor that creates and accelerates frontier tech companies. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in La Jolla and New York City.
Nex Cubed empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market, helps rising companies scale, and provides paths to liquidity - the power of three. What makes us different at Nex Cubed is that we work with companies from the very early stages, before the technology even exists, all the way through to late stage companies. We invest in first-time founders, later-stage companies, and multi-exit entrepreneurs. Rather than rely on a standard incubation model, Nex Cubed has developed a three-tiered platform that encompasses the birth of newcos “create,” incubation of early-stage companies “incubate,” and scaling more mature companies “accelerate.”
We provide access to hundreds of founders, mentors, investors, and corporate partners, helping entrepreneurs drive innovation, value, and growth. We don’t stop there. Nex Cubed exists to support the world’s most promising entrepreneurs in achieving a lasting and profound impact on people, the planet, and profit – the Triple Bottom Line.
To date, Nex Cubed has over 50 portfolio companies from across the United States and approximately 50% are led my women or minority founders.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/169773796003.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.