Mance Harmon is CEO and Co-founder of Hedera Hashgraph.
Mance Harmon is an experienced technology executive and entrepreneur with more than 20 years of strategic leadership experience in multi-national corporations, government agencies and high-tech startups, and is Co-founder and CEO of Swirlds Inc. Prior experience includes serving as the Head of Architecture and Labs at Ping Identity, Founder / CEO of two tech startups, the senior executive for product security at a $1.7B revenue organization, Program Manager for a very-large scale software program for the Missile Defense Agency, the Course Director for Cybersecurity at US Air Force Academy, and research scientist in Machine Learning at Wright Laboratory. Mance received a MS in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts, and a BS in Computer Science from Mississippi State University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/172140855761.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bounce Fully decentralized protocol.
- Ascolta Ventures Listening to entrepreneurs and supporting their journey.
- Delphi Ventures The Journey of Delphi.
- Luuk Weber Ecosystem Builder, Futurist, Blockchain & DAOs.
- The Builder Collective Explore a Cooperative owned by its participants.
- OneSwap Fully decentralized exchange protocol on Smart Contract.
- Shane Molidor Global Head of Business Development at BitMax.
- Genesis Block Leading Over The Counter (OTC) trading center for digital assets.
- Cooper Kunz Software developer at Hedera Hashgraph.
- Evernew Capital Investing in blockchain-related institutions under Perseverance Capital.