Brink exists to strengthen the Bitcoin protocol and network through fundamental research and development, and to support the Bitcoin developer community through funding, education, and mentoring.
We support and mentor new contributors to open source Bitcoin development through our fellowship program, and support the work of established Bitcoin protocol engineers through our grants program.
We were founded in 2020 with generous financial support from John Pfeffer and Wences Casares. We are 100% funded by donations from individuals and organizations who wish to support the open source Bitcoin network and protocol.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/172532684989.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- OptionRoom User governed Oracle as a Service(OaaS) and forecast protocol built on Polkadot.
- Arto Bendiken Tech Lead for EVM at NEAR Protocol.
- Maps.me Not just an app but a friend in all your adventures.
- Blockrize Earn cryptocurrency with every purchase.
- Channels Your DeFi Butler Bank.
- MahaDAO The world's first decentralised valuecoin.
- Indexed Finance Passively managed DeFi portfolios.
- SynthSwap Trading with margin and synthetics on the Ethereum network.
- ParaState Elvolving Ethereum on Polkadot.
- Art Blocks Creativity in Generative Design.