Brink exists to strengthen the Bitcoin protocol and network through fundamental research and development, and to support the Bitcoin developer community through funding, education, and mentoring.
We support and mentor new contributors to open source Bitcoin development through our fellowship program, and support the work of established Bitcoin protocol engineers through our grants program.
We were founded in 2020 with generous financial support from John Pfeffer and Wences Casares. We are 100% funded by donations from individuals and organizations who wish to support the open source Bitcoin network and protocol.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/172532684989.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- MyTrade Next generation DEX, not just a swap.
- Footprint Analytics An analysis platform to discover and visualize blockchain data.
- NFTGO A professional and user-friendly NFT data aggregator.
- APENFT Register world-class artworks as NFTs on Blockchain. ON BLOCKCHAIN
- iExec The Decentralized Marketplace for Cloud Resources.
- Gearbox Undercollateralized protocol for margin trading & yield farming.
- Zeneth First Step Toward Democratizing Gasless Transaction Bundling.
- Tactical Value Make opportunistic private, long-term and likely illiquid investments globally.
- BLOCKTRACE Blockchain Forensics and Analytics.
- Vee.Finance Cross-chain lending platform for both traditional financial and crypto users.