Beth Turner is General Partner at SV Angel. Supporter of the USA for UNHCR and Navy SEAL Foundation.
She is a General Partner at SV Angel. Prior to joining, Beth ran operations and invested with a family office focused on seed stage opportunities, investing in companies such as Clover Health, Flatiron Health, LifeLock, and Blue Apron. Prior to this, Beth was managing director of a consulting firm and worked with an international NGO with an operational focus in East Africa. Prior to this, Beth was an early employee at the ad-tech startup Adaptly and worked with one of Israel's first startups, Netafim. She is a Siemens Westinghouse Scholar, has spoken at TEDx and The World Space Conference, the youngest person to ever record an asteroid occultation, and a musician (performing the national anthem for NBA/NFL, with the Houston Grand Opera, and on an album with Albany records). Beth graduated from MIT with a major in Civil and Environmental Engineering and minors in Physics and Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences (EAPS).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/174460381777.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.