Olivia J. Lovenmark like writing about technology that can better our world. Growth at Keep Network. Formerly at Bitgo.
She is an accomplished technical writer and content marketer. In 2016 she dedicated her communications business solely to blockchain, working with projects revolutionizing the capital markets, crypto asset management, health, news media, and more. She has delivered talks on tokenized securities, the cryptocurrency regulatory environment, and brand development. As a digital marketer, she has helped companies message themselves to the world since 2010.
In 2013 Olivia completed her CSC designation, moving from the corporate world to support fintech startups looking to democratize finance. As a financial literacy advocate, she has hosted personal finance events in Vancouver and San Francisco, teaching millennials how to invest in the stock market. In September 2017 she pitched with Voleo at Finovate New York and won best in show.
Her writing has been published in the Huffington Post, with client work published on Nasdaq, Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine, IR Magazine, and more.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/174785348146.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.