Matías Nisenson, with only 26 years old, is a 2x entrepreneur (1 successful exit + 1 company in development), investor and advisor for tech companies. Forbes 30u30, 2019.
Matías is a college dropout, he learnt what he knows by doing. He started working at age 15 offering development services with his partner Luciano Bertenasco, who’s still his partner nowadays. He founded Tiempy.con in 2014, a social media management platform with thousands of users all over the world. Tiempy was acquired in April of 2016 by a European competitor.
After Tiempy was sold, Matías worked as a business analyst for serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky (who founded 6 companies for more than $4bn), deploying his VC’s funds into tech companies.
In 2017 Matías founded Experimental, the blockchain gaming studio behind CryptoWars, the first strategy game in the world to be fully decentralized. Experimental has a 10 people team in Buenos Argentina and raised a $500k seed round.
Matías invested in MedAnswers and Airbnb (pre-ipo), and actively advises 2 foodtech and 1 fintech companies (Cookunity, Kitchenita & BuenDolar)
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/189137943608.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.