EXT is a new economy community for employees which is based on the underlying decentralized blockchain technology. It is a community where a new set of personal experience data system is built up according to information such as person to person relationship tags and employment experience between an employee and its employers. One’s personal experience could be found through users related to the relationship tags in the system in a bid to ensure data authenticity. Employment procedures could go on in the chains in the meantime. This is how the system ensures authenticity of a person’s experience, that the experience is untampered with, that enterprises hire people in accordance with law and regulations, and that privacy would be protected by the system through cryptography.
Personal experience is vital for an employee. Everyone has different experiences (not just professional ones). The diversified experiences give him better chance not to be replaced and also serves as unique competitiveness over his counterparts under influence of each experience. Decentralized blockchains and the unchangeable smart contracts help get rid of fake information about one’s experience. It also helps enhance mutual understanding of a candidate and an employer when they have no clue of each other, reduce time required for an internship, and cut the time cost to test a candidate.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/190181627154.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.