Founded in July 2013, the Bitcoin Embassy is the first physical space in the world dedicated to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology. We are both an entrepreneurial cryptocurrency hub and an influential non-profit organization. Our vision is to bring together participants of the cryptocurrency community with different backgrounds and expertise to foster the creation of professional, mutually-beneficial relationships. We are strongly committed to our non-profit mission of informing, educating and assisting the public’s use of Bitcoin and related crypto-technologies while advancing the global development and adoption of this disruptive technology.
An important physical landmark of the global Bitcoin community, the Embassy is an impressive three-story building located in the heart of Montreal, one of North America’s most vibrant cultural, financial and technological metropolises. Overlooking Montreal’s famous Saint-Laurent Boulevard, simply referred to as “the Main” by locals, the Embassy boasts 14 000 ft2 of space in close proximity to the traditional financial district as well as other technology and venture capital hubs such as the Notman House.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/191884034302.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.