A Tezos company working on smart contract tools. Consulting, Development, and Education for the Tezos Ecosystem.
Our tutorials are developer focused. We write technical walkthroughs for Tezos on baking, smart contracts, and other areas of Tezos development.
We provide consulting services for those looking to write smart contracts or build on Tezos.
Morley is a parser and interpreter for the Tezos smart-contract language, Michelson. It is a compilation target for Michelson, which provides a local runtime environment and a suite of testing tools. It can also serve as a platform for writing transpilers which compile other languages to Michelson, and for writing formal-verification tools. It is written in Haskell.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/193526963644.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.