Conor Svensson is Web3 Labs founder, web3j author.
Conor is the founder and CEO of Web3 Labs who provide the foundations for organisations to build on, and work with blockchain technology.
He is the author of the open source library web3j (https://web3j.io), which is the go-to tool for enterprises wishing to integrate with Ethereum blockchains (including JP Morgan’s Quorum) on the Java platform.
Prior to blk.io he co-founded a couple of startups that failed, worked at Othera as their CTO on their blockchain lending platform and exchange.
Before all of this he led and managed development teams at UBS, ANZ and Deutsche Bank, delivering risk, regulatory reporting, and algorithmic trading platforms.
He moved to Sydney for a number of years to live by the beach and make the most of ocean-based activities, then came back to London where he replaced surfing with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/193861059411.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.