Sarah invests in consumer businesses and the consumerization of IT.
Prior to Benchmark, Sarah was a Partner at Greylock Partners, where she led Greylock's investment in two (unannounced) companies.
Before Greylock, Sarah was the product lead for search, recommendations, machine vision, and pin quality at Pinterest. As one of the first 35 employees, her first order of business was to launch Pinterest internationally and close the Series C financing. Sarah then moved into product, becoming Pinterest’s founding PM for search and discovery, and launching Pinterest’s first search and recommendations features. She also led three acquisitions as she helped the company scale through a period of hyper-growth.
Sarah joined Pinterest in 2012 after co-leading the Series A investment while at Bessemer Venture Partners. She spent six years at Bessemer, investing in a wide range of businesses from e-commerce companies such as Quidsi [parent company of Diapers.com, Soap.com, Wag.com, and others] (Acquired by Amazon), Onestop Internet, and KupiVIP; to SaaS companies Mindbody Software (IPO), Cornerstone OnDemand (IPO), and Convertro (Acquired by AOL); to an enterprise software company, Metalogix (Acquired by Permira).
Before Bessemer, Sarah worked as a strategy consultant and founded a general contracting business while in college. She graduated cum laude with a degree in Philosophy from Harvard, where she was captain of the women’s rugby team.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/198108672979.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.