Yasuhiko Yurimoto is the founder, president and CEO of Global Brain (GB). Yasuhiko founded GB in 1998, and provided professional services such as strategy consulting, business development, M&A financial advice, due diligence, IPO consulting, and revitalization of acquired companies by public companies.
From 2000 to 2001, GB established an investment fund, "GV-I", and an incubation center for ventures with Mori Trust. Since then, Yurimoto has focused on hands-on and early stage oriented venture capital business. His next target is to build a track record and gain a robust reputation in the global market. He has also begun supporting the education of entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs.
Prior to establishing GB, Yurimoto gained extensive experience working for banks such as Citibank N.A., and Mizuho Bank (Formerly Fuji Bank).
Yurimoto currently teaches entrepreneurship at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, and he is a member of a social-entrepreneur working group at the Economic and Social Research Institute under the Cabinet Office.Yurimoto holds a bachelor’s degree in Law from Kyoto University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/200485596140.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.