As Bitcoin is becoming more and more mainstream, its fungibility is being threatened. Powerful interests are spending immeasurable resources on mass surveillance, and Blockchain analysis companies are rapidly gaining traction. Meanwhile, privacy work on Bitcoin is also gaining momentum, but it is up to You who wins this battle.
Wasabi is an open-source, non-custodial, privacy focused Bitcoin wallet, that implements trustless coin shuffling with mathematically provable anonymity: Chaumian CoinJoin, it is the first of its kind. However, "anonymity loves company", the more users there are, the better your privacy, and the faster the CoinJoin rounds will be. Whether you are looking for state of the art operational security or you are philosophically aligned with the principles of freedom and privacy, now it is YOUR time to contribute. Fire up your Wasabi and start providing liquidity for CoinJoins to bootstrap the system!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/201298796792.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.