Adam D'Angelo is Founder & CEO at Quora. I'm interested in social internet products, machine learning, and other applications of computer science.
He was chief technology officer of Facebook, and also served as its vice president of engineering, until 2008. In June 2009, he started Quora. He invested $20 million of his own money into Quora as part of their Series B round of financing. He is a member of the board of directors of OpenAI, and an investor in internet companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/201432657422.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.