Henri Stern is Research Scientist at Protocol Labs. He was born in Switzerland and grew up in Paris, France and New York, NY. Started his undergrad at Stanford (where he made unsavory encounters with people responsible for his current employment), finished at Columbia studying CS and History.
After working for a few years on a marketplaces startup (Shout, YC S14), he returned to Stanford to earn an M.S. in Computer Science with a focus in Security and Distributed Systems.
There, he undertook research on an array of topics like the security of wireless bike speed-shifters, router OS tooling, bft multicast, etc. with amazing professors such as Dan Boneh or David Mazières.
He now works on consensus systems as part of the Filecoin research team, notably on Filecoin's Expected Consensus protocol.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/203112248752.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- MyTrade Next generation DEX, not just a swap.
- Footprint Analytics An analysis platform to discover and visualize blockchain data.
- NFTGO A professional and user-friendly NFT data aggregator.
- APENFT Register world-class artworks as NFTs on Blockchain. ON BLOCKCHAIN
- iExec The Decentralized Marketplace for Cloud Resources.
- Gearbox Undercollateralized protocol for margin trading & yield farming.
- Zeneth First Step Toward Democratizing Gasless Transaction Bundling.
- Tactical Value Make opportunistic private, long-term and likely illiquid investments globally.
- BLOCKTRACE Blockchain Forensics and Analytics.
- Vee.Finance Cross-chain lending platform for both traditional financial and crypto users.