Greg is developing the Algorand Virtual Machine and is a core developer of the Ethereum Virtual Machine. His career spans decades, from a psychology PhD at Cornell through artificial intelligence, optical storage, and information retrieval startups in Boulder and San Francisco, optimization of the JVM interpreter in the Oracle kernel, and service on the C++ standards committee, to his current incarnation as the Gandalf of Ethereum. He likes fast cars and loud guitars.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/205628456821.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.