Russell Okung is Executive Committee at NFLPA, Left Tackle for the Los Angeles Chargers, Hosting Bitcoin is_, Monday Night Bitcoin every week.
He may seem quiet, but at 6-foot-6 and just over 300 pounds, left tackle Russell Okung’s performance on — and off — the field is anything but. Chosen sixth overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2010 NFL Draft, Russell has earned his way to a Pro Bowl and two Super Bowl appearances, claiming a victory and the World Champion title in 2014 — and he’s just getting started.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/212444877433.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.
- Dominik Harz Research Assistant and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London.
- Cudo Miner The Future of Mining is Here.
- Alexander Leishman Founder, CEO & CTO at River Financial.
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.