EstoniaDAO, The decentralised organisation for Estonia e-residents.
We're going to connect the Estonia e-resident authentication system to an Aragon DAO called Estonia DAO. It's a fun experiment that will enable Estonia e-residents to:
Hold and manage digital currencies on behalf of all Estonia e-residents; Create and participate in on-chain votes (including how funds should be allocated); Allow individuals to donate digital assets to ALL Estonia e-residents; Act as a Basic Income distribution system; Use the token they hold in Estonia DAO as an authentication system for other web3 applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/213442209352.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.