Open Source Ethereum Virtual Machine on Tendermint Core, implemented as a Cosmos SDK module. Ethermint is currently being worked on by Chainsafe.
Ethermint will be an implementation of the EVM that runs on top of tendermint consensus, a Proof of Stake system. This project has as its primary goals:
Hard Spoon enablement: This is the ability to take a token from the Ethereum mainnet and "spoon" (shift) the balances over to another network. This feature is intended to make it easy for applications that require more transactions than the Ethereum main chain can provide to move their code over to a compatible chain with much more capacity.
Web3 Compatibility: In order enable applications to be moved over to an ethermint chain existing tooling (i.e. web3 compatible clients) need to be able to interact with ethermint.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/213705235803.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sami Start Co-founder of Transak.
- Revalue It Overall, our mission is to tackle climate change, one farm at the time!
- Matthieu Le Berre Co-Founder & CTO at Trakx.
- MiH Ventures Formerly Aritisian Capital.
- Brian Dell Helping founders build Web 3.0 businesses at Tachyon Accelerator.
- PieDAO The best wealth creation strategies accessible to everyone, with no minimum.
- Chetan Badhe Founder of incento.
- incento Fastest and cheapest way to send money across borders.
- Lionel Rebibo Co-founder & CEO at Trakx.
- Trakx One stop shop for Crypto Traded Indices.