New Lab’s flagship location in the Brooklyn Navy Yard dates back to 1902 and served as the primary machine shop for every major ship launched during World Wars One and Two. Inspired by the building’s rich history of innovation, Co-Founders David Belt and Scott Cohen envisioned a way to return the building to relevance, launching New Lab in 2016 with the aim of championing entrepreneurship and innovation.
Our ecosystem includes over 100 member companies, partnerships with forward-thinking corporate and civic entities, investment from over 270 venture capitalists, and the support of domain experts – all working together to scale frontier technologies. To date, we have supported our member companies in raising over $450M in capital, with over $350M of successful exits, and a collective valuation of over $1.7B.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/215445835178.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Philipp Sandner Head of the FSBC at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- BitPiggys The first and only Bitcoin Piggy Bank to teach your children to save.
- Maciej Hirsz Core Interloper at Parity Technologies.
- Start9 Sovereign Computing.
- Mamy Ratsimbazafy Blockchain and Ethereum Research at Status.
- Mr Crypto Watches PUSH THE BOUNDARIES. ENCRYPT THE RULES.
- Anna Makota Love tech & art.
- Vega Wallet Simple And Secure Real-World Applications For Cryptocurrency.
- Rich Godwin Blockchain Program Lead at SEI.
- Tronics COMMUNITY SUPER REPRESENTATIVE.