The concept of a blockchain – a distributed, tamper-proof and time-stamped database of transactions that can be managed without intermediaries – is highly attractive in the supply chain domain, and the industry has launched a number of proof-of-concept initiatives. However, awareness of how blockchains work and what they can accomplish for supply chain is still relatively low. The lack of knowledge is exacerbated by the fast pace at which the technology is evolving.
Blockchain Supply Chain is the forum connecting blockchain experts, supply chain and logistics decision makers and tech innovators. This intimate gathering will explore how companies are investigating the use and deployment of the technology to help their supply chains in China.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/216858078294.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.