The concept of a blockchain – a distributed, tamper-proof and time-stamped database of transactions that can be managed without intermediaries – is highly attractive in the supply chain domain, and the industry has launched a number of proof-of-concept initiatives. However, awareness of how blockchains work and what they can accomplish for supply chain is still relatively low. The lack of knowledge is exacerbated by the fast pace at which the technology is evolving.
Blockchain Supply Chain is the forum connecting blockchain experts, supply chain and logistics decision makers and tech innovators. This intimate gathering will explore how companies are investigating the use and deployment of the technology to help their supply chains in China.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/216858078294.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.