First Stablecoin backed by Commercial Banks. Every USDO corresponds to 1 US dollar secured in bank deposit.
USDO is the first stablecoin supported by a US-based commercial bank. The value of each is pegged 1:1 to the US dollar, fully backed by the equivalent fiat deposit secured in the bank. USDO bridges the gap between fiat money and cryptocurrencies, enabling secure and fast conversions between these two financial assets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/216907209201.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.