First Stablecoin backed by Commercial Banks. Every USDO corresponds to 1 US dollar secured in bank deposit.
USDO is the first stablecoin supported by a US-based commercial bank. The value of each is pegged 1:1 to the US dollar, fully backed by the equivalent fiat deposit secured in the bank. USDO bridges the gap between fiat money and cryptocurrencies, enabling secure and fast conversions between these two financial assets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/216907209201.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.