Alim Khamisa is Director, Strategy & Ops at Alkemi, Blockchain, Techstars '19.
Passionate about all things tech. I have a keen interest in blockchain technology including decentralized applications (dApps), smart contracts, token economies, decentralized finance, and more generally, Web3 - the decentralized web where users are in full control of their own data and identity.
At Alkemi, I lead Strategy & Operations and recently participated in Techstars' inaugural blockchain accelerator in NYC. Prior to this, I played a key role in taking CryptoGlobal (acquired by HyperBlock) from inception through to a go-public (via RTO) on the TSXV in early 2018.
Core competencies: Product Management, UX Design & Customer Journey Mapping, Strategy, Business Transformation, Financial Modeling, Analytics, Team Leadership, and Performance Management. Verticals include: Banking, Health tech, Telco, Digital Media, Fintech, and Management Consulting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/217291560528.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Philipp Sandner Head of the FSBC at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- BitPiggys The first and only Bitcoin Piggy Bank to teach your children to save.
- Maciej Hirsz Core Interloper at Parity Technologies.
- Start9 Sovereign Computing.
- Mamy Ratsimbazafy Blockchain and Ethereum Research at Status.
- Mr Crypto Watches PUSH THE BOUNDARIES. ENCRYPT THE RULES.
- Anna Makota Love tech & art.
- Vega Wallet Simple And Secure Real-World Applications For Cryptocurrency.
- Rich Godwin Blockchain Program Lead at SEI.
- Tronics COMMUNITY SUPER REPRESENTATIVE.