Igor Yalovoy is Full Stack Blockchain Developer at OpenZeppelin. Blockchain, Ethereum, DeFi, Developers Tools.
I've started coding at age of sixteen, developed first commercial software at age of twenty. In 12 years of my career, I architected and delivered a broad range of solutions: 3D games, health tracking app, karaoke appliance, car computer dashboard, custom E-commerce website, cryptocurrency payment processor, and Ethereum dApp. I worked with companies in the United States, the United Kingdom, Denmark, and Spain. I am a writer at HackerNoon.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/224038595474.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.