Roneil Rumburg is Co-Founder and CEO at Audius Project. Previously investing at KPCB, co-founder of Backslash, Stanford CS.
Roneil most recently co-founded Kleiner Perkins’ early-stage seed fund, KPCB Edge. At KP, he was responsible for seed investments into Blockchain and AI companies, including Lightning Labs. Roneil attended Stanford University and previously co-founded a Bitcoin peer to peer payment company called Backslash.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/228148768299.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.