ARPA is a secure computation network compatible with blockchains. We propose a blockchain-based secure computation network of Multi-party Computation (MPC). ARPA cryptographically enables Private Smart Contract, unprecendented data-at-use privacy protection, as well as scalable computational sharding.
ARPA enables 1) private smart contract, 2) unprecedented privacy protection for data-at-use, 3) scalable computational sharding via Verifiable Computation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/229178371024.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.