Cory Klippsten is Swan Bitcoin founder, Board Member, Advisor to seed-stage CEOs of SaaS, marketplace, ad-tech. ex-Google, McKinsey.
Cory Klippsten provides investment and advising to top tech startups, public companies and funds. Currently he is an active advisor to Inklocker, SportsMe, Riot Blockchain and Adaptive Capital, and the founder of GiveBitcoin.io. As an advisor he has supported more than $250M of fundraising since 2016, and as an angel has funded 20+ early stage startups. Before VC, Klippsten worked for Google, McKinsey, Microsoft and Morgan Stanley, and earned an MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the University of Chicago. He grew up in SF and Seattle, split 15 years between NYC and Chicago, and now lives in LA with his wife and daughters. His hobbies include Bitcoin, history and travel (Istanbul and Barcelona are favorites).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/229487079369.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.