Cory Klippsten is Swan Bitcoin founder, Board Member, Advisor to seed-stage CEOs of SaaS, marketplace, ad-tech. ex-Google, McKinsey.
Cory Klippsten provides investment and advising to top tech startups, public companies and funds. Currently he is an active advisor to Inklocker, SportsMe, Riot Blockchain and Adaptive Capital, and the founder of GiveBitcoin.io. As an advisor he has supported more than $250M of fundraising since 2016, and as an angel has funded 20+ early stage startups. Before VC, Klippsten worked for Google, McKinsey, Microsoft and Morgan Stanley, and earned an MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the University of Chicago. He grew up in SF and Seattle, split 15 years between NYC and Chicago, and now lives in LA with his wife and daughters. His hobbies include Bitcoin, history and travel (Istanbul and Barcelona are favorites).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/229487079369.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.