Tetras Capital is a New York City based hedge fund focused on the emerging and rapidly evolving blockchain and crypto asset class. Since the advent of bitcoin in 2009, they have witnessed a Cambrian explosion of new cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and decentralized technologies, poised to disrupt nearly every facet of the world’s existing financial, technological, and social infrastructure.
The Tetras team actively manages a diverse portfolio of crypto assets with an interest in strong teams, infrastructure layer projects, fundamental token value, and unique early stage deals. Rather than a focus or mandate on one specific sector or stage of the blockchain ecosystem, Tetras operates a flexible fund strategy, vetting opportunities across established, liquid markets as well as idea stage deals.
The investment and decision making process leverages the full Tetras team, from the founding partners’ experience in investment banking and portfolio management to the technical advisors’ industry expertise.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/231287693807.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.