Venture Investor—Solving Problems with a Value-Add Perspective. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor at Pantera Capital.
As a partner at Pantera, Paul focuses on the firm’s venture capital and hedge fund investments. Since joining in 2014, he has helped launch Pantera Venture Fund II and the firm’s currency funds, executing over sixty investments. Paul also sits on the board of OpenToken and BitOasis, is a mentor at The House Fund, Boost VC, and Alchemist, and is an advisor to Orchid, Origin, and Icon. Paul’s prior experience includes working as an associate at Strive Capital, where he focused on investments in the mobile space, including an early stage investment in App Annie. He also performed partnerships and growth for Urban Spoils, a daily-deal aggregation startup, and worked with LECG and Hatch Consulting. Paul graduated from the University of California, Berkeley.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/232025573565.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.