Curve is an exchange liquidity pool on Ethereum (like Uniswap) designed for (1) extremely efficient stablecoin trading (2) low risk, supplemental fee income for liquidity providers, without an opportunity cost.
Curve allows users (and smart contracts like 1inch) to trade between DAI and USDC with a bespoke low slippage, low fee algorithm designed specifically for stablecoins. Behind the scenes, the liquidity pool is supplied to the Compound protocol, where it generates income for liquidity providers.
Curve is currently in alpha - the codebase will be published on Github in the next 48 hours, and an external audit will begin in the near future. Please don’t supply your life savings, or assets you can’t afford to lose, to Curve, especially as a liquidity provider.
Using Curve as an exchange user should be significantly less risky, but this is not advice.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/233835320887.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.