Curve is an exchange liquidity pool on Ethereum (like Uniswap) designed for (1) extremely efficient stablecoin trading (2) low risk, supplemental fee income for liquidity providers, without an opportunity cost.
Curve allows users (and smart contracts like 1inch) to trade between DAI and USDC with a bespoke low slippage, low fee algorithm designed specifically for stablecoins. Behind the scenes, the liquidity pool is supplied to the Compound protocol, where it generates income for liquidity providers.
Curve is currently in alpha - the codebase will be published on Github in the next 48 hours, and an external audit will begin in the near future. Please don’t supply your life savings, or assets you can’t afford to lose, to Curve, especially as a liquidity provider.
Using Curve as an exchange user should be significantly less risky, but this is not advice.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/233835320887.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.